Wednesday, February 1, 2023
Applying for an insurance appraiser job license (issuance)
- This service allows business sector to apply for an insurance appraiser job license
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. The applicant must not be less than 32 years old.
- 2. The applicant must not be a government employee.
- 3. The applicant must be of a good reputation and conduct.
- 4. The academic and professional certificates must be officially attested in Arabic.
- 5. The applicant must be free to work full-time at the office.
- 6. The non-Kuwaiti applicant must have a legitimate residency visa, as per the ministerial decree No. (181) of 2003.
- 7. The applicant must have full civil capacity.
- 8. The applicant must be familiar with written and oral English.
- 9. The applicant must have one of the following degrees, with experience of not less than ten years in the field of insurance inspection:
- 1. Recognized university degree in engineering approved by the Kuwait Society of Engineers
- 2. PhD in Insurance (General Insurance)
- 3. Degree approved by Lloyd Academy in England in Inspections and Damage Assessment - Fellowship degree in Insurance
- 10. Lease contract
- 2. Lease receipt
- 12. For the non-Kuwaiti, a copy of passport + civil ID
- 13. For the Kuwaiti, a certificate from the Public Institution for Social Security
Visit the Ministries Complex, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, 2nd floor, 1st block, Insurance Department and submit the required documents.
(100) KD for issuance
KD transfer allowance
(15) KD for
replacement of lost license
All Rights Reserved © 2023