- Monday, February 17, 2020
Applying for license to provide a special offer for commercial stores and companies
- This service allows applying for license to provide a special offer for commercial stores and companies.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. The service shall be licensed only for commercial and industrial organizations and companies.
- 2. The offer shall be valid for the public only.
- 3- Terms and conditions regulating the offer must be adhered to.
- 4- A corner in the store must be allocated for commodities specified in the offer, provided that it doesn’t exceed 25% of the total space of the store.
- 5- Application shall be submitted one day before the offer starts.
- 1. License application to perform the offer
- 2. Copy of a valid commercial license
- 3. List of commodities prices
- 4. Copy of the signature authorization
- 5. List of the company branches attached to the application
Visit the Ministries Complex, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, 3rd floor, block 2,
Consumer Protection Department, Discounts and Prices Department and submit the required documents.
All Rights Reserved © 2018