Requesting a To Whom it May Concern Certificate for Expropriation Services

Service Description

  • This service allows citizens to request a To Whom it May Concern certificate for expropriation services.

Eligibility or Criteria

  • N/A

Required Documents

  • Civil IDs of spouse and children
  • Inheritance determination, in case of the death of the applicant
  • Original power of attorney, in case of submitting the request by an agent
  • Copy of the court judgment, in case of modifying the name of one of the request applicants
  • Number and date of divorce certificate and the civil ID number of the divorcee, if she has the right to stay in the house


Visit the Expropriation Department located in ElMerqab, Abdullah Al-Mubarak Street, Al Maseel Market, Block 10/B, 4th floor, and submit the required documents


(0) KD Variable fees
(0) KD Fixed Fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item