Applying for a Leave to Accompany a Sick Child at Home

Service Description

  • This service allows resident and citizen working mothers to apply for a leave to accompany their sick children at home for six and half months with half the pay. Any leaves exceeding this period will be without a pay .

Eligibility or Criteria

  • The applicant must be an employee in the Government Sector .

Required Documents

  • Transfer letter from the Civil Service Commission to the General Medical Council
  • Recent medical reports on the sick child condition
  • Copy of the Civil ID's for the mother and the child
  • Birth certificate of the child


Visit the General Medical Council and submit the required documents. The medical reports and documents are presented to a Special Committee at the General Medical Council to determine how long the child needs his/her mother's company


(0) KD
Variable Fees
(0) KD Fixed Fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item