Applying for a Leave to Accompany a Sick Child at Home
- This service allows resident and citizen working mothers to apply for a leave to accompany their sick children at home for six and half months with half the pay. Any leaves exceeding this period will be without a pay .
Eligibility or Criteria
- The applicant must be an employee in the Government Sector .
- Transfer letter from the Civil Service Commission to the General Medical Council
- Recent medical reports on the sick child condition
- Copy of the Civil ID's for the mother and the child
- Birth certificate of the child
Visit the General Medical Council and submit the required documents. The medical reports and documents are presented to a Special Committee at the General Medical Council to determine how long the child needs his/her mother's company
All Rights Reserved © 2023