Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Modifying the First Name of a Child Younger Than Six Years Old
- This service allows citizens, residents, and visitors to modify the first name of a child younger than 6 years.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The applicant must not be older than 6 years old.
- Original birth certificate
- Original civil ID of the father and a copy
- Notification letter indicating the siblings' names of the child whose name needs modification from the General Department of Citizenship and Travel Documents of the Ministry of Interior
- Approval from the foreign embassy in case the child is registered at the embassy, for non-Kuwaiti applicants
Visit the Birth and Death Committee of the Ministry of Health and submit the required documents. After approving the name modification, the news is published in the official newspaper Al-Kuwait Al-Youm (Kuwait Today) in two consecutive issue
|Variable Fees |
||Fixed Fees: Stamp
All Rights Reserved © 2023