Replacement for a lost document

Service Description

  • This service allows you to issue a replacement for the lost document

Eligibility or Criteria

  • Unrequired

Required Documents

  • Original damaged or enveloped document
  • Applicant's original civil ID card and a copy
  • Power of attorney from the applicant (if available)


Visit the Ministries Complex, block 15, second floor, Real Estate Archive Control and Automated Information Department and submit the required documents
Fill and sign the service application forms
Pay the fees due


1 KD Variable fees: First page
0.500 KD Variable fees: Any more page
0 KD Fixed Fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item