Reallocation of government housing unit

Service Description

  • This service allows you to re-allocate a government housing unit

Eligibility or Criteria

  • Applicant must attend in person

Required Documents

  • Document of the new social status


The applicant submits a Declaration of Undertaking
Request for reallocation of a house or parcel


0 KD
Variable fees
0 KD
Fixed fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item