Applying for rent allowance (Private parcels)

Service Description

  • This service allows those who own private parcels, with contracts signed by the Saving and Credit Bank, to receive a rent allowance repayment after cancellation of requests

Eligibility or Criteria

  • Citizen must own a land
  • Request must be cancelled
  • Signature of Saving and Credit Bank

Required Documents

  • Detailed salary certificate
  • Land contract
  • Construction license
  • Saving and Credit Bank contract
  • Account number


The applicant applies at the Citizen Service Office, the case is studied through a field inspection, and then the allowance is paid


0 KD
Variable fees
0 KD
Fixed fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item