Applying for exchange of housing units

Service Description

  • This service allows citizens to exchange their allocated houses or parcels with other citizens’ houses or parcels

Eligibility or Criteria

  • Parcels must be handed by PAHW before issuing the document
  • Both parties attend with their wives or with the general power attorney from them

Required Documents

  • Civil IDs
  • Power of attorney from the wives


The examiner at the Distribution Department receives the required documents from both parties and prepares an exchange memorandum to be signed by the parties, with presence of wives/divorcees, and sent to the Distribution Section Manager where all data are verified and approved. Then, a decision is to be issued
The examiner receives the decision from the Distribution Section Manager, and implements it in presence of both parties. Then, he hands over a certificate of exchange to the new beneficiary, and files all related decisions


0 KD
Variable fees
0 KD
Fixed fees