Applying for rent allowance transfer

Service Description

  • This service allows citizen account transfer to the citizen himself or his divorcee

Eligibility or Criteria

  • The citizen must have a continuous rent allowance

Required Documents

  • Certificate from the bank with new the account number


In case of transferring to his divorcee, the citizen must attend in person to sign the Rent Allowance Transfer Form (Declaration). In case of transferring to himself, he must refer to the Citizen Service Department. Afterwards, the application form is transferred to the Implementation Department


0 KD
Variable fees
0 KD
Fixed fees

Downloadable Forms