Applying for allocation area change

Service Description

  • This service allows changing the area of the allocated Government housing unit to another area

Eligibility or Criteria

  • Being among the Distribution Priority List of the new area
  • Changing the area before the participation in the lot

Required Documents

  • Depends on the case


Citizen fills out the 'Change Allocation Area' form and submits it to Citizen Service Office, where it will be sent to the Allocation Department after being approved
Data entry clerk will check the form, change THE allocation data, issue a new 'Change Allocation Area' issue and attach a copy of it in citizen's file
Citizen Service Department will obtain a copy of the 'Change Allocation Area' issue from the computer, approve it, and then give it to citizen


0 KD
Variable fees
0 KD
Fixed fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item