Saturday, January 28, 2023
Applying for relinquishment to third party
- This service allows the non-Kuwaiti families to obtain housing welfare, provided that the wife is a Kuwaiti citizen.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The paterfamilias' income must not exceed (900) KD
- The applicant or his wife must not have owned or received an appraisal for a real estate, providing their family with the suitable housing welfare. In both cases, the established standards and criteria in the Housing Welfare System will be applied.
- The family must not have previously received housing welfare from the State or have rented a house, which was administratively evacuated and retrieved for violating the established rules and regulations.
- The paterfamilias or his wife must not have obtained a house or a cash housing allowance form any entity.
- Copy of the wife's civil ID
- Marriage contract
- Letter from Real Estate Registration and Authentication Department in the Ministry of Justice
- Salary certificate of the wife, in case she works
- Letter from the Public Institution for Social Security, in case the wife does not work
- ID certificate of the husband
Visit the Rented Houses Department at the Public Authority for Housing Welfare Headquarters and submit the required documents.
Fill the service application form
All Rights Reserved © 2023