- Thursday, September 19, 2019
Obtaining Medical Devices for a Temporary Period
- This service allows patient citizens to obtain a medical device for a temporary period according to the patient’s medical condition.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The applicant must be a Kuwaiti citizen
- The condition of the patient applicant requires access to a medical device
- The civil ID of the patient applicant.
Visit the hospital concerned and submit the required documents
Obtain from the treating physician a medical report recommending the patient's access to a medical device, then get the Hospital Manager's authorization on the Report.
Visit the Medical Engineering Department at Subhan to pay the due device security fees. When you return the device, recover the paid security fees from the Financial Accounting Department at the Ministry of Health Headquarters.
|Fixed Fees: For the medical report|
||Fixed Fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2018