Wednesday, August 4, 2021
- This service allows citizens and residents to issue an official document defining the birth date, if a birth certificate is not available.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The applicant must conform with the resolution No. (4/9) of 1986 of the Council of Ministers General Secretariat. This resolution states the documents and the terms and conditions required for issuing age estimation documents for those who do not have birth certificates.
- Letter from the official entity indicating the request and reasons for issuing an age estimation document
- Three (3) personal photos for the applicant
- Copy from the nationality certificate of the Kuwaiti citizens
- Copy from the passport of the resident
- Letter from the Executive Committee for the Foreign Affairs of Illegal Residents for applicants of undefined nationality
Visit the Central Record for Birth and Death Department of the Ministry of Health and submit the required documents.
Fill the service application form with the details of the submitted documents and the official entity letter to be transferred to the medical council for age estimation
||Variable Fees |
||Fixed Fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2021