Fixed Prosthodontics (Crowns and Bridges)
- This service allows citizens to have access to a specialty treatment for fixed prosthodontics such as crowns and bridges.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The patient must have completed the initial treatments at the general dental clinic in the primary healthcare center of the Ministry of Health.
- Recent dental x-ray for the treated teeth
- Civil ID, for Kuwaiti applicants
- Transfer form approved by the general practitioner to be treated at the Crowns and Bridges Unit at the Specialty Dental Center of the Ministry of Health, depending on the residence district
Bring the required documents and visit the Speciality Dental Center of the Ministry of Health, depending on the residence district mentioned in the transfer form
Register at the Specialty Dental Center, depending on the check-up days as set in the transfer form
|Fixed Fees: Free of charge, for Kuwaiti
applicants and the like|
||Variable Fees: The price of the golden
prosthodontics material is paid by the patient.|
All Rights Reserved © 2021