- Friday, November 15, 2019
Providing Medical Supplies and Equipments
- This service allows citizens and residents to follow up abroad patients' medications unavailable in the local market with aim of providing medical supplies for personal use, like: catheters, feeding tubes, and urine bags.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The applicant must be a Kuwaiti citizen, for applicants requiring abroad treatment medications.
- The applicant must notify the competent section of the medical supplies request at least two month before running out of supplies, if these supplies are to be provided by the health offices or purchased from foreign companies so as to get them at the proper time.
- Medical reports approved by the competent entities, renewed yearly
- Valid civil ID
Visit the Medical Warehouse Department of the Ministry of Health - North Subhan - Block (10) - Street (4) beside Subhan Fire Center and submit the required documents
|Variable Fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2018