- This service allows citizens and residents to benefit from the specialty treatment service of removable prosthodontics, whether dentures or partials.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The patient must have completed the initial treatments at the general dental clinic in the primary healthcare center of the Ministry of Health.
- Recent dental x-ray for the jaw and treated teeth
- Civil ID, for Kuwaiti applicants
- Civil ID and health card, for non-Kuwaiti applicants
- Transfer form approved by the general practitioner to continue treatment at the Removable Prosthodontics Unit at the Specialty Dental Center, depending on the residence district
Bring the required documents and visit the Specialty Dental Center of the Ministry of Health, depending on the residence district mentioned in the transfer form
Register at the Specialty Dental Center, depending on the check-up days as set in the transfer form.
|Fixed Fees: For Kuwaiti applicants and the
||Fixed Fees: For non-Kuwaiti applicants|
||Variable Fees: A variable nominal amount will be
paid by the patient, depending on the number of artificial teeth and the
material used in prosthodontics.|
All Rights Reserved © 2021