- Monday, January 27, 2020
Replacing a Foreign Birth Certificate with a Kuwaiti Birth Certificate
- This service allows citizens to issue Kuwaiti birth certificates.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The applicant must not hold any nationality other than the Kuwaiti one.
- Letter from the General Department of Citizenship and Travel Documents and a copy
- Child's travel document sealed with entry stamp and a copy
- Original marriage contract and a copy
- Father's original civil ID, nationality certificate, and a copy of each
- Wife's original civil ID, nationality certificate, and a copy of each, if she is a Kuwaiti citizen
- Wife's original civil ID, passport, and a copy of each, if she is a non-Kuwaiti citizen
- Child's birth certificate, provided that it must be attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and a copy
- National ID (family card), in case the wife is a Saudi citizen, and a copy
Visit the Central Record for Birth and Death Department of the Ministry of Health and submit the required documents.
||Variable Fees |
||Fixed Fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2018