- Friday, January 24, 2020
Applying for a Personal License to Work Using a Non-Ionic Radiation Apparatus
- This service allows citizens and residents to issue a license to work using a non-ionic radiation apparatus.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The applicant must be a doctor specialized in the field the apparatus is used for.
- The applicant must get the approval of the specialty committee on the request, in case of working is the medical field.
- The applicant must submit a training certificate on using the apparatus, in case of working in non-medical fields.
- Copy from the civil ID or an undertaking to submit it when available
- Copy from the passport and the residency page, for non-Kuwaiti applicants
- Authenticated scientific qualifications, stating the date of issuance and the source
- Training certificates in the field of radiation work, if any
- License for opening a treatment institution indicating the allowed medical specialties
- Professional license from the entity concerned
- Previous experience certificates and period
- Apparatus training certificate, for dental apparatuses
- Official letter from the employer to obtain a personal license indicating the applicant's name, field of work, non-ionic apparatus the applicant uses at work
|Variable Fees |
||Fixed Fees: Personal license for those who work on
||Fixed Fees: Personal license renewal for those who work
All Rights Reserved © 2018