- Friday, November 15, 2019
Oral and Dental Health Program for Special Needs
- This service allows citizens and residents who are registered students in schools for special needs to benefit from the preventive, medical, and awareness services of the Oral and Dental Health Care Sector .
Eligibility or Criteria
- The applicant must be a registered student in one of the public schools for special needs .
- Civil ID, for Kuwaiti applicants
- Civil ID and health card, for non-Kuwaiti applicants
Visit the nearest Oral and Dental Health Clinic at one of the public schools for special needs, and submit the required documents
|Fixed Fees: Free of charges, for
Kuwaiti applicants and the like|
|Fixed Fees: For non-Kuwaiti
All Rights Reserved © 2018