Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Automating Competition Services
- This service allows individuals to electronically submit their works to be nominated in the competitions of the National Council for Culture, Arts and Letters.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The work owner must be a Kuwaiti citizen.
- The nominee must fill and submit the dedicated nomination form in the due time.
- The work must be distinguished in its field.
- The work owner must have not earned an (MA/PhD) degree on the work.
- The submitted work must be produced in 2011 or after.
- The applicants for the award must provide the Council with samples of their work for reference, their resume, a copy of civil ID, and three personal photographs.
- The works must be written in classical Arabic.
- The works must be published in books or scientific or cultural journals
- The submitted works are to be accepted only if all participating authors are Kuwaiti citizens.
- Those who are nominated by a third party shall provide the Council with written consents.
- The previous winner shall not be nominated for the same field again before two years from the date of receiving the award.
- The works nominated in previous years shall not be accepted.
- Applicants shall provide all the required identification documents, as follows:
- Copy of civil ID
- Three personal photographs, 4*6
- If the person is nominated by a third party, a letter indicating the consent of nomination is required.
- Certificate of deposit from the National Library
- Media permission issued by the Publication Department in the Ministry of Media
- The applicant must provide the Council with five copies of the nominated work and one copy of each of previous accomplishments, as the Council is not responsible for providing such copies to the committees.
Visit the National Library of Kuwait of the National Council for Culture, Arts and Letters
|Variable Fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2023