Curriculum Vitae of His Highness the Amir of the State of Kuwait, Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah (May Allah protect him)
- On January 29, 2006, he was unanimously proclaimed as Amir of the State of Kuwait.
- On July 13, 2003, he became Prime Minister as per Amiri Decree.
- On October 18, 1992, he became the first Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- On March 3, 1985, he became Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- In the period from March 4, 1981 to February 9, 1982, he became Minister of Information, in addition to his posts as Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- On February 16, 1978, he became Deputy Prime Minister, in addition to his post as Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- In the period from February 2, 1971 to February 3, 1975, he became Deputy Minister of Information, in addition to his post as Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- On January 28, 1963, he was assigned the post of Foreign Minister.
Since the Independence until April 20, 1991, His Highness assumed this post throughout all the governments.
- On January 17, 1962, he became Minister of Guidance and Information.
- In 1955, he became the Head of the Department of Press and Publications.
- He is a member of the Organizational Body of the Higher Council.
- He is a member of the Building and Construction Council.
- He completed his studies with private tutors.
- He was educated at Kuwait schools.
- On June 16, 1929, he was born in Kuwait.
- Social status: Widower and father to three sons and one daughter.
- Languages: Good command of English.
- Hobbies: Fishing
Source: Al-Diwan Al-Amiri